1. Capture webpage using Awesome Screenshot add-on in firefox.
2. You’ll get a very big image with 72 pp. Adobe Professional can’t perform the OCR in such a big image. You need to resize the image to a lower size, and increase resolution to keep quality.
3. Open the png file in Photoshop.
4. Image/Image size.
5. Uncheck ‘resample’.
6. Change resolution to 300 pixels/inch. Width and height change automatically.
7. Check ‘resample’
8. Press ok.
9. Save as pdf.
10. Open in Adobe Professional and perform a OCR.