– Format sd card with gparted. Clockworkmod didn’t a good work for me formatting.
– Ejecute S2E just flashed. Select only ‘Applications’ and ‘Private apps’. Don’t select the others checkboxs. Go to settings and select ‘Mount as ext4’ if the sd card is ext4 formated.
– Enable/Disable Data access fails often. Recommended: Enable always, and disable 3G to save baterry if you aren’t using it (never disable ‘data access’).
– Try to save battery setting CPU to 320 mhz and ‘powersave’ profile.
– Fing app only works after first restart.