1. Install private certificate in Certificates & keys.
2. Install root certificates in Root certificates (all self-signed certificates made as I explained in a post a week ago may be installed as root certificates and as public certificate as well).
3. Install public certificates in Certificates & keys.
4. Configure “Settings”, specially “account” and “smtp”.
5. How to configure smtp with gmail in s/mime. If you go to settings/setup wizard it will be done automatically.
The settings for smtp for insert manually are:
Mark “Enable StartTLS”
Mark “StartTLS required”
Let unmarked the rest
tagsadobe android apple audio backup bios blender boot cd/dvd cinelerra crypt distro ebook email erase evolution ffmpeg files firefox font free gimp gps inkscape iso keyboard kmymoney libreoffice linux lmde mac maps microsoft mobile monitor movistar network ntfs ocr office osx outlook panel partition pdf printer rm root router rsync s/mime s5570 samsung scribus script security server share snow leopard software sync terminal thunderbird tutorial ubuntu update usb vbox video video edit wifi windows windows 7 windows 10 wordpress
manoftherambla by manoftherambla is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 3.0 Unported License.