1. Install private certificate in Certificates & keys.
2. Install root certificates in Root certificates (all self-signed certificates made as I explained in a post a week ago may be installed as root certificates and as public certificate as well).
3. Install public certificates in Certificates & keys.
4. Configure “Settings”, specially “account” and “smtp”.
5. How to configure smtp with gmail in s/mime. If you go to settings/setup wizard it will be done automatically.
The settings for smtp for insert manually are:
Mark “Enable StartTLS”
Mark “StartTLS required”
Let unmarked the rest
- snow leopard
- video edit
- windows 7
- windows 10
manoftherambla by manoftherambla is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 3.0 Unported License.