When I change my internet conexion to a new ofert from movistar, my Belkin N1 wasn’t able to give me imagenio signal. So I had to use the Zyxel movistar gave me. Although Zyxel has less wifi range, so I decided to use Belkin N1 as access point. The most properly way to do it is:
1. Reset Belkin N1
2. Conect via ethernet with a computer. Setup conexion in the computer to have a ip in the same range as the Belkin. Belkin original ip is 192.168.2.1. You may put 192.168.2.2, for instance.
3. Change LAN ip of the Belkin. If the Zyxel has 192.168.1.1, you may put the next: 192.168.1.2
4. Choose a fixed WAN ip. Put the ip you want, is the same, even outside of the range we set up before.
5. Disable DHCP. Zyxel will be the router to asign the ip.
6. Configure name of SSID and security (web, wpa…)