NOTE: I’ve been working with companiolink for a time. But I think it’s better Funambol. You can learn how to funambol server (linux) here: http://wp.me/p1x4OR-5l. In windows must be similar.
1. Install DejaOffice in Samusung Galaxy. It’s free. This will be applicaton for contacts, calenders and taks to syn with outlook.
2. Install Companionlink in the PC.
3. Conect via USB the S5570 to the PC.
4. Go to Settings/Ajustes/Applications/Desarrollo/Depuración de USB. Put it OFF. Then press in “CONECT USB STORAGE”
5. Then ejecute Companionlink and in the S5570 go to DejaOffice and press sync