To avoid issues with opengl you must download the last drivers for your video card from Nvidia website.
Install WatchOCR in ubuntu
These are the steps needed to make WatchOCR V0.5 work in Ubuntu10.10 Maverick Meerkat.
In this example user = your username
1. Download the latest .deb files (watchocr and watchocrweb) from our download area.http://www.watchocr.com/files
2. Make sure the line
deb http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu lucid partner
is in your /etc/apt/sources.list file. This is nessessary because sun-java6-jdk and sun-java6-jre are no longer part of the standard ubuntu repositories.
3. Double click the watchocr .deb file to install with GDebi. Click on the “Install Package” button.
Do the same with the watchocrweb .deb file.
3. Create folders for scanin, scanout, and preserve. To do this type
4. Add your user account and the www-data user account to the same group so that both can read-write the files in these directories.
sudo groupadd shared
sudo usermod -a -G shared user
sudo usermod -a -G shared www-data
5. Make the newly created folders read-writable to user www-data
sudo chgrp -R shared *
sudo chmod -R 775 *
6. Open a web browser and enter
into the address bar.
7. Input the paths from above into the WatchOCR web interface (e.g. /home/user/watchocr/scanin etc..)
8. Press the “Start Watch OCR PDF Server” button
9. Pdf and tif files copied to the /home/user/watchocr/scanin folder will be processed and output to the /home/user/watchocr/scanout folder.
Congratulations – you are ready to begin processing PDFs and tifs!
1. Go to outlook contacts and change to phone list view.
2. Set up the columns you want to see. You can export the columns that are displayed.
3. Select all your contacts (Ctrl+A). Pres Ctrl+C to copy them.
4. Go to excel and paste them.
Error description: The computer can’t boot. You can see an error message, simillar to this:
Info: The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.
Status code: 0xc000000f (or 0x0000034, or similar)
- Boot from usb windows 10 installation disk.
- Click on ‘next’. Click on ‘repair your computer’. Click on ‘Troubleshoot’. Click on ‘Command Prompt’
- The type the following:
- sel disk 0
- list vol
- sel vol n (‘n’ is the number of the volume labled as FAT32, got with ‘list vol’)
- assign letter=a
- exit (this command closes ‘diskpart’)
- cd /d a:\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\
- bootrec /fixboot
- ren BCD BCD.backup
- bcdboot c:\Windows\ /l es /s a: /f ALL
- Close the ‘Command Prompt’ window and shutdown the computer. Restart, and the computer should boot.
- Create a local server with filezilla server
2. Allow In and Out connections to filezilla server in the Firewall.
3. Android: Use Total Commander and FTP plugin for Total Commander to connect to the server in windows. Using Total Commander you can copy files and folders to the laptop or to the mobile.